Hello to anyone who may still check to see if we are still alive... We are! I have thought a number of times that I need to start to blog again, but haven't done well following through. I will do better! Life has been a roller coaster, but we continue to learn and grow and move forward....
So, I am taking baby steps and will try to update! Here we go:
McKenzi is in the FIRST GRADE! I can hardly believe my little princess will be 7 this year, seems like we just had her! She is doing so well. She loves school and has the most wonderful (and patient and energetic!!) teacher. He is amazing! Her vocabulary continues to grow and become a little bit easier to understand. She is still the most loving thing ever and gives the sweetest hugs!
Porter started Preschool this year and loves that he is so big! He now asks when he will be big enough to start therapy like Kenz. He is slowly starting to understand his older sister is a little bit different, and not everyone goes to therapy. He is all boy and has more energy that anyone from sun up until it goes to bed! He is also becoming such a good helper.
Emmalee is the silliest thing I know! She and I are spending mornings together and loving it! Her favorite thing to do is play baby and everything in the world is one. And if there is not anything around, we carry a pretend one! She is as sassy as can be and loves to be all dolled up and "so pretty" everyday!
I am continually blessed daily. We have moved to a small apartment (yeah, a year ago!) on the other side of town and I have found love and support in our ward there. I would have never imagined I would be able to handle them alone at church, but we are getting there and have been blessed to move into this ward. I am again learning that when I follow Heavenly Father and live His plan, it works out better!
Pictures to come, but I wanted to say hi and let you know we are doing well... Hope this finds everyone else the same!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So good to hear an update! Glad you are enjoying your new ward. I can't believe McKenzi is one, I still remember when she was tiny and I came to visit you and her while living in Rexburg.
ReplyDeleteYes, I need pictures!!
I CAN NOT believe McKenzi is 7. Whoa. Remember how we were neighbors when she was born. crazy.
ReplyDeleteHope you are all doing well! Love you