Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DR. SEUSS!

This past Halloween, we dressed up as characters from The Cat in the Hat.  It was one of my favorite books when I was little, and I am blessed to have mischevious and trouble-making kids!  I found it on my phone and decided I should post it.  They turned out so cute and loved wearing their funny "hats" all night! 

And good timing as it was Dr. Suess' birthday yesterday...

McKenzi, Thing 1;  Emmalee, The Cat in the Hat;  Porter, Thing 2


And... 

This is why I usually help the kids pick out their clothes for the day.  This is what we wore yesterday for the better part of the day.  I told them to go change out of their "jammies" and this is what they came down in.  Silly!  Silly!  Silly!

3 comments:

  1. My boys won't change out of their "shoops".(Basketball shorts)It is a fight every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Darci, your children are adorable! I absolutely love their Halloween costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I still have this on my phone too! What a great idea that was Darc! Love you and miss you, Hail to the Seuss!

    ReplyDelete